Thursday 20 September 2007

Salvation...

Yesterday morning my brother had a phone call @ 530am from a friend who said he had something attacking him and wouldn't get off him and that we had to get around there now!

We got there, he thought there was a demon possessing him, but my discernment told me there was nothing spiritual about it. He did 'manifest' a couple of times but it confused me quite a bit!

Just incase my discernment wasn't working properly since I was still half asleep @ 6am and my hair was still undone, we went through the steps of deliverance and had a huge time of confession and repentance. This still didn't seem to get us anywhere, and he was sweating in amazing volumes and struggling with physical 'distortions' that weren't quite normal.

We ended taking him through the salvation prayer after all was right before God and he was still struggling with whatever was effecting him. We found out a bit earlier, that he hasn't slept for 4 days because he was on ICE!

So the main thing that was going through my mind afterwards was even though he was effected by ICE and it most likely wasn't a spiritual battle, did he still enter into God's grace by praying the prayer of Salvation!? My thought's tell me he is now saved even though he has now been transferred into a 'psych' ward for observations for 3 days!!

It was an interesting day yesterday, and I was quite sick afterwards suggesting to me there could have been some spiritual warfare in it after all.

I still feel God was given the glory through this all since our mate committed his life to Jesus and said he would re-commit himself attending church much more regularly.

Halelujah!

"He said to them .....
'Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not belive will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well"
Mark 16:15-18

2 comments:

james said...

Hey good post, good testimony!

That is the battle! Drugs is are sinful. Our battle is against sin! And you guys were getting stuck into it! To think he was renouncing stuff, and handing over his life to Jesus, at least for his deliverance tells me he is saved. "Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved!" And that is the heart of spiritual warfare!

Hallelujah!

Anonymous said...

por favor senor