Sunday 7 March 2010

Western Australia - 3 months out-training

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've blogged, but since last time, I've been sent to Perth for 3 months out-training.

It's a great area that I'm staying in, I'm surrounded by tree's and cows. I'm staying at the Harry Hunter Rehabilitation center which is run by some great Salvation Army Officers, who have great experience and are amazing people who love God and serve those who are here with great respect and dignity.

I haven't had much experience in the social side of The Salvation Army before so I am getting 5 weeks of experience in the social side before having 2 months in the Corps (church) side of the Army. I'm experiencing such an amazing opportunities of ministry and evangelism here and really feel God's hand upon this place and my time here.

I'm praying that my time here gives me a great insight to both the social and Corps side of the Army and hopefully the knowledge I gain here allows me to somehow put the two back together within every appointment of my Officership in the future.

Please pray for my training here and allow God to be glorified in all I do here and many people come to know Him in the work that happens here.

Bless ya

No comments: