Thursday 9 October 2008

I'm in His hands


732 SASB

1. I shall not fear though darkened clouds may gather round me;
The God I serve is one who cares and understands.
Although the storms I face would threaten to confound me,
Of this I am assured:
I'm in his hands.

Chorus
I'm in his hands,
I'm in his hands;
Whate'er the future holds
I'm in his hands,
The days I cannot see
Have all been planned for me;
His way is best, you see;
I'm in his hands.

2.What though I cannot know the way that lies before me?
I still can trust and freely follow his commands;
My faith is firm since it is he that watches o'er me;
Of this I'm confident:
I'm in his hands.

3.In days gone by my Lord has always proved sufficient,
When I have yielded to the law of love's demands;
Why should I doubt that he would evermore be present
To make his will my own?
I'm in his hands!

Stanley E. Ditmer

3 comments:

james said...

very touching simon!lol i love the words to that song...

And i think its important to remember that just becasue we're in His hands doesnt mean bad stuff wont happen.

But we're in His hands and whatever He chooses will be our command!

Kathleen Pearce said...

Hey, fav song.
Have you heard the Phil Laeger version of the Chorus?
If you haven't you need to seek it out.
And then you need to hear the Brass Band version, of the NEW tune that my Band Master arranged.
Stunning and moving stuff.
Thanks for reminding me of the words.

Evangelist for Christ said...

Mate that's a great song! and simon how ya doing? would love for you 2 chek out my blog! and any feedback would be great.