Saturday 10 January 2009

Insane.. and more change

Insane starts tomorrow!

I had my last day of employment yesterday!

I'm now in no mans land - in transition of one life into another life

So, anyway, since insane is starting tomorrow - 168 hours of youth madness I'm pretty sure I won't get a chance to blog for a few days. Please be praying for all of these youth in attendance from around our Territory - that is Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania, that their lives will be changed and that they will have the time of their lives under the safety of our Sovereign God.

I have to note here, just going back to my last day of work, how God blesses you for just being obedient. The guys at work are just great, going to miss them so much, but since I'm pretty much just moving around the corner, almost literally, I really hope to catch up with them here and there throughout the coming months.

My work mates wrote some great things in my farewell card, but by far the highlight was a poster they put together with pictures of them all and little in jokes and some really nice wishes and blessings. If God didn't call me elsewhere, I don't think I would have been leaving there just yet.

One more request before I sign off, please be praying for all the cadets of the 'Ambassadors of Holiness' session as we prepare to enter into our new life in a couple of weeks time, many of us are now feeling strain and some feeling burdened. God will give us victorious spirits, but it would be great to know that we have a great army backing us up as we go into battle.

Blessings

With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies.
Psalm 60:12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were supposed to love your enemies, not trample them down.

This shows that God wants you to do as He says, and not as He does.

Might is right.