Monday 23 March 2009

Transformation

Sunday night marked the first youth meeting of my home Corps for 2009, the first one that I haven't organised and led. My younger brother Sean has had the leadership passed onto him; he's a really capable and talented leader and I'm proud of his humility (slight punt on words!)

The worship was great, my bro had an unsaved work mate playing guitar and a new set up with a few new and upcoming band members. It was great that I could attend and participate in the worship, it's not often I get to do that.

So now my main points. Sean talked about Transformation and went hard without remorse telling us that with the power and love of God, what's stopping you from being transformed?

We had a time of sanctification and repentance followed by a time for healing where a younger girl wanted emotional healing that I was allowed the privilege to participate in. While praying for her, I felt quite a bad pain in my lower back, I had known that a bit over a year ago she was in a car accident that damaged the muscles in her lower back but hadn't heard about it for a while. I asked her about it and the past week it had really been painful and aggravated, so we prayed for healing and God moved and she was relieved from the pain.

I caught up with her tonight, and she's still relieved of the pain, she can still feel some tension but compared to the past week, it is a huge improvement. Praise God!

You know that every 2 seconds someone dies? How many of them have eternal life through knowing the grace of Jesus? Not many, a large majority of them will be held accountable for their disobedience to God; tell as many people today of Jesus' love and forgiveness.

God is so good, come to know Him today

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
Luke 5:32

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simon Simon,

What do you mean by "unsaved work mate" in your post? Isn't that a bit judgemental? Who do you think you are to judge others?

Sean said...

Anon...if you havent repented of your sins and havent asked Jesus the SAVIOUR of the world into your life then you are going to hell.. A.K.A "unsaved" he is not being jugdemental.. it is a mere FACT!! read ya Bible!

Anonymous said...

Listen here "Read ya Bible." By calling a person "unsaved" just exemplifies that you are judgiing someone by giving them a label. And if you read the bible it says that man has no right to judge others, and that judgement should only be passed by god himself. So are you salvoists portraying yourselves as deities because that seems like the attitude that you are displaying. That my friend is perhaps the greatest sin of all!!! Isnt that how Satan was created because he wanted to portray himself as a god!!!!

Your comments are representative of ignorance and lack of social life skills, grow up and get an education!!!

Sean said...

Its "Salvationists" and when talking about God, please use a capital G, instead you give "Satan" a capital?! Me get an education? And yes, unsaved.

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.