Tuesday 29 January 2008

God is GREAT!!


What a great past few weeks!

Today I just want to focus on God's provision.

So much has been obvious to me that God is with us, right beside us!

The first week getting to Rwanda, 3 members of our team were delayed and diverted up past Germany, to Sudan and to Ethiopia where they were denied any further passage. There they called the rest of us already waiting for them in Rwanda. We immediately prayed for the path to become opened to them in Jesus' Name... immediately our phone rang and they said they just let them through after hours of closed doors!!! Praise God!!! What a start to our trip.

There were so many more examples of this throughout the next few weeks. Two of us had a word from God that none of us would get sick the whole time we were on mission also and we didn't -until the last day - I had food poisoning - but it was way after even debrief - so God kept His word!!

On the way home, one member of the team was really sick and had a migraine along with a few other things, so we prayed for her and she was healed, including her bad elbow from months ago - all in a moment.

I heard some news about Mike Guglielmucci from Planetshakers also yesterday. He's been very sick for well over a year now, but my brother told me Mike had a vision of a place he thought he might get healed at, and I read on Mike's myspace last night (http://www.myspace.com/mikeguglielmucci) that the healing has started - he left his wheelchair even as God came upon him. God is Great!!!

As I've been home now for just over a day from Africa, I've felt a new era starting for me in my ministries. Healing feels like it's knocking on the door, any one sick??

What a year 2008 is going to be - pray big, and expect God to do great things this year.

Don't have your arms folded, but have them wide open to receive all God wants to give you. Then go out and expand the Kingdom further

Pray for revival...

"Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give."
Matthew 10:8

No comments: