Sunday 11 May 2008

Praise God! Revival?

I'm loving ministry at the moment more than ever!! God is moving, is there a revival coming to Australia....

The past few Sundays has been awesome, God's been moving and the mercy seat has required to have a 'take a number' system for the line.... OK not quite, but many people have been going to publicly meet with God!!


Today is Pentecost - the anniversary of the empowering of the Disciples with the Holy Spirit.

Our service started with worship today - usually as I lead, I feel much tension in the spiritual realm, but today the Spirit took off and had a great time of worship, many visitors were there just for Mothers day also, which was great!!

From then on, God kept speaking into people's lives. God even forced me to go to the mercy seat today just to soak up more of His presence!! It was awesome!!

Last week, I prayed for a good mate at the mercy seat, and I've never seen anyone get up afterwards like him before with a huge yell of "Praise Jesus" that was also awesome!! He had broken through and had become an over comer of many things in his life, thanks to Jesus!!

Today during morning tea, one of the younger guys who's been attending for around a month now wanted me to teach him how to pray and almost gave his heart to God, but couldn't do it boldly enough, something kept stopping him, so I wrote out the salvation prayer for him to pray sometime today in his own time - I'll be following up to see how he went....


Was talking to a young girl who thinks she is bi.... please pray for her to be free of the lies of this world!


God's presence is so strong at the moment - a revival is happening in Lakeland, Florida, He was with us today, and a few other good reports - it's a good thing He's omnipresent - everywhere!!


God - we just want to give You the Glory today that You deserve. Show us Yourself, how big a God You really are! In Jesus Name I ask You to break down all the lies of the enemy also.


'But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."'
Luke 4:43

No comments: