Wednesday 27 August 2008

Freedom

I've been a bit slack blogging lately, slightly busy, but mostly slack I suppose.

Anyway, the weekend in Brisbane at the Unlimited conference was awesome!! Such great worship and the speakers were amazing, God's presence was felt. The highlight would have been the final session where Unlimited youth joined the 'older' guys in Unlimited and a representative from each group apologised to the other for things we may have done or held against the other to heal hurts and to bind generations together - there was not a dry eye in the house!!! Powerful and God honouring!

Tonight, we had our youth Bible study and what a night we had there too. We spoke about taming the tongue and was based on James 3.

We ended just talking about different stuff over supper and one of our African friends started telling us about some dreams she's been having that have been alarming her, so we prayed over her and did some demon kicking - it's been a while for me but she has started clearing some of these African spirits/curses, more powerful stuff. God is good!!

Freedom in the Name of Jesus, its amazing how powerful that Name is. As we covered her in the Blood of Jesus, things changed, she shook and peace came over her in a huge sigh.

Freedom, if you don't have it, ask for it now in Jesus Name, do you need healing - physically/mentally/emotionally - ask for it now in Jesus Name!! Try it, it won't let you down.

"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
John 14:13-14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These people know about freedom.

http://www.thenewmystics.org/

Learn about Wasted on Jesus, Drunken Glory Tours and Tokin' the Ghost as shown in the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N8izKEfbaE&feature=related

[Quote: There is no high like the Most High]

I reckon I've found your new Salvos ministry, Simon.