Monday 23 July 2007

What a day!!

What a day it's been so far!!

I got a message from my girlfriend Tish this morning saying that her employers have offered her full time work compared to her part time work that she has been working!! Praise God for the answer to prayer!

This afternoon I was to have a second interview for a position in Research and Development within my present company, CSL, but when I got there, I found out that I already had the position and the new boss was just wanting to meet me before I'm transferred over from Quality
Control to R&D! What a great suprise - I was expecting to get grilled in an interview again - WOW!

Hallelujah - what else is God going to bless us with today?!?! Maybe a win at Basketball tonight, some souls saved, or a miracle by the hand of God?!

Anyway...

This is the day the Lord has made, we will REJOICE and be EXTRA glad in it!!
(Paraphrase of Psalm 118:24)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!!
God is soooooooooooo kool!
Don't you just love His perfect timing!
Go God ~ amaze us again and again!

Darren Lamotte said...

Hi Mate
How exciting to hear the great day you have had, nothing you both dont deserve. We didnt get the chance to talk much last weekend but I really enjoyed the time we had and could really sense the moving of The Holy Spirit in your life. Keep staying true to your call, the world needs leaders like you!
God Bless and I look forward to working with you to Change the World !

God Bless
Darren Lamotte

Brian's Blog said...

Great News!!!
Blessings!!!