Thursday 25 October 2007

Holiness, a recommendation!

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
1 John 3:8

I've been reading Stephen Court's & Olivia Munns book 'The Uprising - A Holy Revolution' and I've been really challenged about my pursuit of Holiness!

Jesus came and died so we don't have to sin anymore!! Hallelujah!

I hate sinning and have really been pursuing holiness for quite a while now - even though I keep finding I'm not perfect, trying to live like Jesus is such a better life than what anyone else in this world could offer - it gives me an absolute peace and calmness from my soul to my outwards part - I love it!!

I recommend holiness to everyone!

Get a hand on a copy of 'The Uprising'. A tip from Stephen - what God requires, He enables!! (What does He require...)

"I am the LORD your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy."
Leviticus 11:44a

No comments: