Sunday 16 December 2007

All things are possible!

For many years now God has been putting on my heart that He is wanting to show His power and authority in this world. He wants it be seen in supernatural ways. It is being reported that it is being seen in many countries, but it hasn't really been seen here in Australia.

I know many people believe that it is all a hoax and want evidence or won't believe it otherwise.

I've watched a few home videos of things like people being raised from the dead in Jesus Name, and God has been putting this specifically on my heart for quite a while now, that I would be witness to this myself.

Here is one of those supposedly 'dodgy' video's, but I know that God can do all things in Jesus Name if we believe He can and we can be witness to this if we claim He can.



I'm going to Rwanda in 2 weeks time. I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys worship God in such a simple way, trusting God with everything in their lives, just to get by every day - something we don't do here with so many comforts and trust in ourselves.

Please pray for my trip to Rwanda and that I can bring back a simple faith to our country of such self-importance and lack of trust in Jesus. I hope to bring back many great stories also of things that God is doing in these countries that love and depend on Him in everything.

I'm planning on blogging as much as I can once I'm back to share this experience - but for now can I ask you to pray that God will be glorified through this mission trip and pray for us to allow Him to use us in all that we do.

See http://missionteam.salvos.org.au/p18/ for more information of the trip and other trips that are happening.

"As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.' Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. Do not take along any gold or silver or copper in your belts"
Matthew 10:7-9

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sham(e) I tried to have a look at this YouTube clip but it told me it was no longer available. Maybe the person who was raised wasn't happy with the royalties agreement, he left it all to his remaining family and now because he's been dead, he couldn't get any of his inheritance. Maybe he'll have to apply for a "Raised From The Dead - Certificate of Authenticity. He probably wont have much luck though, I hear they are hard to get.

Simon Mapleback said...

Try and try again, the saying goes!

The video works fine - try and try again... or are you one of the doubters that have been commenting on Wholy Holy and don't want to see the proof? (Laughing at Jesus blog on http://whollyholy.blogspot.com)

This stuff is happening, amazing huh!!

Anonymous said...

It comes up with an error message. Perhaps you could post the youtube address for it.

Simon Mapleback said...

Try this link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CIHPor_haA

Let me know what u think!

Anonymous said...

People who leave anonymous comments are fake!