Tuesday 25 November 2008

Go for souls, and Generation final - my weekend

We'll haven't blogged for a few days and so much to blog about!!

Starting with the weekend - 'Go for Souls' went off as I knew it would, there was so much spiritual stuff around it trying to get us sick or unable to attend. James and I lost our voices - strange - our weapons, and a few others got sick in the lead up also.

Anyway, we pushed through had some amazing worship times, even being a part of the band I really found myself in the Throne room of God! Was awesome!

Outreach on the Saturday was fun, my group of kicked out of the shopping center, the group on the trains were threatened with bottles and rocks and the other guys, I don't' know, they probably just went well! lol

All up I heard 13 souls were saved and became a part of the Kingdom of Heaven - I pray God will reveal Himself to many more that were engaged with also that came so close.

Sunday night, I had my final Generation meeting at Glenroy so I had my 'Famous Last Words' sorta approach to the night. Was a sad event but I'll survive ;)

After the meeting, we had some prayer for healing in a friend, but God had other plans for the first steps to holiness and had some deliverance from a demonic stronghold instead - the rest to come later still, but God is awesome and always wins the battle.

Commissioning this weekend - also looking forward to that, and also my friend and session mate, Kathleen is flying in tomorrow for the weekend, so should be awesome to have quite a few of our future session mates at the same place at the same time before college.

Blessings to you all

I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.
1 Corinthians 9:23

2 comments:

Kathleen Pearce said...

I got a mention! Yay!
It's so much fun being around you guys. Thanks for the beautiful welcome :D

Sarah Eldridge said...

Lol - yeah Kat gets a mention... I'm still waiting! lol! :)

Was an awesome weekend though (Go for Souls & Generation), and an amazing time at Commissioning!