Friday 7 November 2008

TACO Trivia

I'm about to head up to Brisbane for the weekend for a youth camp with Noosa Corps, so if you have a second, could you just pray for us that God will really turn up and change lives!!

There you just had a second - hope you prayed!! ;)

I want to mention that I've just added a link on the side bar under 'other sites of interest' a link to TACO Trivia - please check it out. We need to be supporting people overseas, especially the ones who are being obedient to God's call on their lives and in turn impacting the world.

Check it out and see what you can do to help those less fortunate than us in this way.

Praise God, He deserves all our praise!

"Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said:
"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it."
Mark 8:34-35

2 comments:

Evangelist for Christ said...

God's already there bro! Pray that people accept that and allow their lives to be changed! blessings mate

Anonymous said...

yeah I was just about to say the same as Jake. Gods there mate! .. hope it was a good weekend!