Saturday 23 June 2007

Dreams

Two nights ago now I had this dream of a huge, massive eagle in our lounge room of my house. It had beautiful white feathers and a huge yellow beak. It was just sitting in the middle of the room not knowing what to do.

Mum didn't want it there, so she kept telling me to get it out and I could only get it as far as the kitchen table and then I woke up.

A while after I woke up, I kept thinking about it, and then I realised the eagle represents the Holy Spirit! I then thought, is God telling me there is large portion of the Spirit on our house?!

Last night at our Friday night meeting/Bible study, I told one of our prophet who was there and he told me that it symbolised me. The Holy Spirit is locked up in my house just wanting to get out and spread our wings!
Its so true, and I'm glad we have people that can interpret dreams!!

God be the glory!! Let me loose in Jesus Name!!

"...I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions."
Joel 3:28

Therefore, am I old....

No comments: