Wednesday 15 August 2007

Confirmation!?

It's interesting how things happen. I was very interested in how readers would react to my previous post. I know many people are very detached from the Spiritual realm, even many Christians don't get it or even understand it!

Yesterday, Dad brought home an article he read on the Internet which help confirm, in a way, my previous post. Dad has no idea of my blogging and Dad would be one of the last people I'd guess to confirm something like this for me.

The article was about Saudi Arabia and it went on to say that the country have banned all religious items, apart from that of Islam, from entering into their 'kingdom'. These items include Bibles, crucifixes and the Star of David to name some! Saudi Arabia is in the Middle East - the heart of where I previously stated that I discerned was the heart of Satan domain. Does this help confirm this insight?

How can a country refuse entry to the Word of God except if it were controlled by Satan himself. Why would you ban crucifixes also? You would only ban entry to these things if you were afraid of their power! I think it's funny also how they call it a 'kingdom', isn't that something Satan always wanted to have of his own??

If I could just ask all who are reading this blog, please be praying for the Light to enter back into this 'kingdom' of darkness, a Muslim country banning the Word of God, the book of Life. I just pray that the Blood of Jesus is painted onto every gate and entry into this country for the sake of their souls!

God be the solution!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)

No comments: