Wednesday 9 April 2008

Is the end closer than we think?

Calling all discerners of different spirits!

This may seem like a strange blog, but I need confirmation.

The past week I've come across several people with a certain spirit that has alarmed me. I'm not sure if it is new or I've only just become aware of it. I have found people influenced by 'the spirit that is in agreeance with the anti-christ'!! (Just as I typed that, something strange just happened!!)

I was thinking, if I discerned this right, that means that within these people's life times, the 'anti-christ' will be on Earth. That is quite alarming, but I didn't want to jump to this conclusion without other disciples with discernment to confirm this (or not)!

The three occasions I found these people in the last four days was really strange, the Spirit only revealed this after I met the third person a couple of days ago, and let me know that these people will just for no reason of their own, almost like they're brain washed, will just follow and agree with everything this certain 'anti-christ' will do and say. [Just an interesting note also, 2 of these 3 are professed atheists! The 3rd, not sure about..]

One good thing that would come out of discerning these people is seeing who they all seem to be drawn to and who they support....

Please, if you through the Holy Spirit can discern spirits, please let me know if you come across this spirit yourself or have already come across it, we could be heading into some interesting times.

Make sure you're letting people know about Jesus NOW!

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.