Monday 7 April 2008

Purpose in life

What gets you out of bed in the morning? What do you live for?

I thank God that I'm a Christian, I would have no purpose otherwise! God has given me a hope for a purpose driven life, and a life that I know will last for an eternity in a great place with God.

Is your purpose from God or are you just making it up as you go along? If you're not sure why you were born, who better to ask than the One who made you - I don't mean your parents - I'm talking about God.

Pray, He won't leave you hanging. Remember, prayer is a two way conversation, don't just talk, but listen for God's voice too!!

"But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.