Monday 14 July 2008

Board

For those readers that are within the Salvation Army, I have my meeting with the Divisional Board on Friday for college acceptance.

I would usually ask for some prayer support, but I don't think I need earthly support on this one, God has called, I respond and that's that - this is where I'm supposed to be and it's by Divine appointment this day is occurring.

In saying that, if you'd like to pray for God's will to be done for Friday - please do!! :) Please BE praying for the College and all the Cadets and the Candidates too - there are many struggles occurring in many of our lives, so support on that field is always appreciated.

The Salvation Army needs Soldiers and we also need Officers.

" Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!""
Isaiah 6:8

3 comments:

Sarah Eldridge said...

I know you said you don't necessarily need prayer on this one, but I'm praying for you anyway! Can't hurt huh?

Drop me a line and let me know what time your board meeting is so I can shoot up a few prayers as it's going on...

Godspeed my friend!

love & blessings,
Sare

Heart to God, Hand to Man said...

Strangely enough, I noticed on the prayer calendar the other day that the Candidates Board were meeting and God brought you to mind! No point asking for prayer, God's one step ahead of you (of course)!!!!!!
Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations"

Marney Turner said...

Simon,
Len & I are really coming before Jesus with your Divisional Board .
May you know Holy unction, the presence of Jesus & the loving almighty power Of God the Father . I know the Lord will bless you because you have been faithfully obedient to His call upon your life to be an Ambassador Of Holiness >

MARNEY TURNER