Tuesday 6 November 2007

And now, a word from our sponsor....

Isn't getting a word spoken into your life directly from the Creator an amazingly great thing!!

The past few weeks I've been getting a bit run down and discouraged. It's funny how even fellow brothers and sisters in Christ can even discourage you by being competitive about being the most 'righteous' or even the most 'anointed'.

Others look down on you because they have been lucky enough to have had some theological training, so that makes them better than me who is 'trapped' in a work place, even though I use every spare minute I have serving God, and every holiday I earn not for 'me' time, but for things that will benefit the Kingdom.

Last Saturday night we had an Acts 1:8 night for equipping and empowering through the Holy Spirit so we could prepare for our time in Rwanda in January. During this time one of the guy's that were there went around speaking a word from God into each of our lives. One of the points he said to me from God was "you are worthy to serve Him - don't listen to the other voices".

God speaks right into our hearts and answers us right when we need to hear Him! Our God is a god of love and encouragement! I'm glad I serve the living God!

God has given us His Spirit and along with that, the gift of prophecy - those who have been entrusted with this gift, let God speak through you as was done to me on Saturday - build up the church! Speak God's words into peoples lives - and even if God gives you a word for people on the street who don't yet know God - don't hold back!!!

Another word I was given from God was that I was going to come across decisions that I will need to lean on Him soon...

All glory to God - thank you for Your words!

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught."
Isaiah 50:4

No comments: