Sunday 10 February 2008

Buffet religion?!

I dont believe we can pick and choose which parts of God and/or His Word we 'choose'! If we do, we're about to walk into disaster. It's all or nothing, same with our lives.

We need to be careful. Same with our covenants - if we commit to something such as 'Christianity' or Soldiership/Officership, it's the whole thing or not at all!

A challenge for today, look at the covenants you have entered into with God, and keep them!! God has kept His part of them, I guarantee that!

Holiness, God has commanded us to enter a covenant of Holiness with Him, there are plenty of references to that, try this one one "I am the LORD your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy." Leviticus 11:44a

"To be like Jesus, this hope posesses me" Let's aim high!

No comments: