Monday 25 February 2008

Jesus is still mighty to save!

Last night we had our first 'Generation' youth meeting for 2008. It was a powerful night where God put many messages into the night through everyone who participated and it all came together amazingly.

After the meeting, we had supper and I felt I had to catch up with one of the younger guys who wants to become a Junior Soldier. I started asking him what it meant to him to be a Junior Solder and it all went from there...

It came to my attention during our conversation that he had 'bashed' his Mum last Friday and from there he broke down and said that he couldn't do this by himself anymore, he needs God to take his anger from him and help him with his problems at school and his family situation, and his list of problems went on.

It was a beautiful moment when this 13 year old confessed all his sins and also confessed his need for Jesus.

I helped him through the salvation prayer and he became a new creation in Christ. Can I ask for you to please pray for this youngster, he has a very hard life, in his family situation but also at school and a few other big issues in his life.

Jesus is might to save - Hallelujah!! It was an privilege to be there and lead this youngster to Jesus.

"And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved"

4 comments:

james said...

HALLELUJAH!

Jesus saves!

Darren Lamotte said...

AWESOME ! I will definitely pray for this young man. I will also praise God for your commitment and influence on this youngster. I couldnt think of anyone better to be investing in him and helping him through these issues.You continue to inspire me !

By the way sorry I didnt realise that you had already posted that video from Youtube.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.