Saturday 16 February 2008

Hell


An excerpt from '23 minutes in Hell' by Bill Wiese;


"I was horrified as I heard the screams of an untold multitude of people crying out in torment. It was absolutely deafeninig.. The terror-filled screams seemed to go right through me, penetrating my very being...

...Through the panic and the deafening noise, I struggled to gather my thoughts. I'm in hell! This is a real place, and I'm actually here! I frantically tried to understand, but it was just so inconceivable.

Not me, I'm a good person, I thought. The fear was so intense I couldn't bear it, but again, I couldn't die. I knew that most people up on the surface of the earth did not believe or even know that there was a whole world going on down here. They wouldn't beleive it. But here it existed, and it was all too real. This place was so terrifying, so intense, and so hostile that it would be impossible for me to exaggerate the horror.

...The darkness was not simple absence of light - it had a distincive evil prescence, a feeling of death, a penetrating evil.

I looked off to my right and could faintly see flames from afar off that dimly lit the skyline... The flames were intense, but the darkness seemed to swallow up the light...

One of the most painful thoughts I had was the realization that I could never get to my wife. She had no idea of my existence in this place. I would never, ever see her again." (pg 9-10)


Finally Jesus came and saved Bill Wiese from Hell and a part of their conversation went like this;


"I asked Him, 'Why didn't I know You when I was there?(in Hell)'

He said, 'I kept it from you'. In order for me to experinece the hopelessness of those souls in hell, the fact that I knew Jesus had to be hidden from my mind. If I knew Him there... I would have had the hope that He would rescue me.

To experience the feeling of being lost forever was by far the worst part of Hell. On Earth, we always have some form of hope. Even amidst the most direful situations, we have hope that we'll escape, even if it's only through death. But there you know positively there is no hope whatsoever; you will never get out. Your soul cannot die, and you are lost and in torment forever."


I know it might seem strange for some people to be reading of such a terrible place, but for me to know the people I know and love might go there, is too much!! I want them to go to the place of eternal love, hope and happiness.
Do you know Jesus, are you saved from this place? If not, call upon Jesus now! (Don't know how - leave a comment or email me NOW!!)

What a great thought that I'm saved from that place of torment. I'm saved!! Thank You Jesus.

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

No comments: