Tuesday 10 June 2008

Genocide of Rwanda

I've been finding heaps of good stuff on you tube at the moment, but I just wanted to add one more that is close to home for me.

When I visited Rwanda back in January, I got to visit the Genocide museum and saw some horrific sites and vision of what actually happened back in 1994 during the genocide of Rwanda. The second week we stayed in Kyenzi where a huge amount of Tutsi's were murdered, and funny enough, most of the team I went with couldn't sleep and when we did, had unpleasant dreams, and we didn't even know about the history of Kyenzi until after we left.

So here's a short video, and yes, is it too late to apologise...



"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."
Mark 11:25

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't mind a bit of a discussion as to why you think it's too late to apologise? I think I know where you're going with this - but it's a bit of an ambiguous end quote and would be good to have some clarification.